- Golf Canada rules govern all play except where modified by local rules
- OUT OF BOUNDS: Rule 27, large WHITE stakes and perimeter fence posts. PENALTY stroke & distance on holes 2, 3, 4, 12, 16, 17, and 18.
- WATER HAZARD: Rule 26, YELLOW stakes. PENALTY one stroke. Drop ball behind hazard, keeping point of entry directly between the hole and the drop spot with no limit to how far behind the hazard.
- IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTION: Rule 24, free drop, one club length, no closer to the hole.
- STAKED TREES: Rule 33-8 (5), free drop, one club length, no closer to the hole.
- IN-COURSE OUT OF BOUNDS: Rule 33-2, large WHITE stakes and perimeter fence posts. PENALTY stroke & distance on holes 2, 6, and 18.
- LATERAL WATER HAZARD: Rule 26, RED stakes. PENALTY one stroke. Drop two club lengths from point of entry.
- Screens, control boxes, 150-yard stakes, cart paths, black topped area restroom, flowerbeds and sandwich hut. Water hazards stakes only when ball is outside the hazard.
- WINTER RULES: “Preferred lies” Rule 33-8 (33). The local rules should be properly written and posted by the Rule Committee.
- PACE OF PLAY:
- 250, 200, 150, 100-yard plates marketed on fairways.
- Play ready golf – keep up with the group ahead.
- EACH GOLFER MUST:
- Have their own bag and set of clubs
- Repair ball marks on the greens
- Replace divots
- Follow daily power cart rules
- Keep power carts 30 feet from greens and tees
- Rake bunkers after use
- NOT PERMITTED ON THE COURSE:
- Beverage Coolers
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased on-site
- ALL PLAYERS ON GREENACRES GOLF COURSE ASSUME ALL RISKS OF INJURY TO THEMSELVES AND ALL LIABILITY TO OTHERS FOR THEIR ACTS